The aim of the Deontology Committee is to delve into strengthening professional deontology and ethics. It is composed of partners and external experts and is responsible for the compliance with and updating of the Code of Conduct. Among its functions are:
- Updating the APRI’s Code of Conduct, applicable to individuals and legal entities.
- Approving and implementing external compliance with the Code of Conduct.
- Ensuring the deontological compliance prior to the entry of all members.
- Proposing and designing training actions regarding ethics and professional deontology.
Who are the members?
- Javier Valiente – President of the Comité Deontológico
- Esteban Egea – Secretary of APRI
- Jose Luis Ortiz – Communication and Institutional Relations Director at ZTE
- Ana Ramos – External Affair Manager at BAT
- Jesús Esteban Lario – Institutional Relations at Castellana Norte
- Miguel Angel Villanueva – Institutional Relations Director at Legalitas